|Queen of the Highway
||[Dec. 26th, 2004|03:59 pm]
Let me tell you about Life, and the loss of God
He was a monster, black dressed in leather
She was a princess, Queen of the Highway
Now they are wedded, she is a good girl
Naked as children, out in a meadow
Naked as children, wild as can be
Soon to have offspring, start it all over
American boy, American girl
Most beautiful people in the world
Son of a frontier Indian Swirl
Dancing through the midnight whirl-pool, formless
Hope it can continue a little while longer
What a trip, quite the adventure. Left last Wednesday, got back a few hours ago. Drove from Madison, to my mothers newly built cabin up in the U.P. of Michigan (just 15 miles east of Marquette). After that I tried driving 8 hours from Marquette to Duluth and then down to the Minneapolis/St Paul/Osseo area but I got into a car accident...I rolled my vehicle going 55 MPH on the M-28. The poor yellow Xterra is out of commission but luckily I am not. Not too much damage was done, 3 flat tires, front fender is torn in two, some plastic details were ripped off of the side and gracefully placed in the nearby trees.
But besides that this was just another christmas that went by with a whole lot of nothing...just alot of traveling. As mentioned earlier, I did get a paintball gun, which is probably the only thing I really requested for christmas. There are always 20,000 things in my mind that I want but can never remember, or are things that are FAR too expensive (i.e. a new car that doesnt die on me, a cell phone, a life). Um...what else...oh yesterday I met some side of the family I have not before. It was very cool, I did not feel like I was being intimidated as I do with my brothers family, The Bentleys. We had a neverending supply of crab and every other food imagineable so we had a pretty hardcore christmas feast. Last night I watched Saving Private Ryan and some other movies as I lay on the couch of my uncle and aunt (non blood related)'s place. I dozed off and had a very strange dream about Caiti G. Now how she got into my dreams is something completely beyond me but my dreams have a bad habit of sneaking up unannounced. Most of my dreams consist of me chasing after somebody or usually somebody chasing after me, but every once in awhile I will dream about a girl who I once knew, or had a crush on, or even had a relationship with. Usually it is somebody I had a crush on or had a relationship with. Well anyways it was the typical dream I have abuot girls...for some odd reason we start talking "again" and we start liking each other and we kiss and have an awesome relationship, and those dreams last for a very long time, until I awake because when I can remember, I usually have at least 2 or 3 dreams, with the longest one being in the middle. Well I dnno why I dremt about her, I had a crush on her a long time ago but I found some reason to stop liking her, like I do with all girls. I believe now there was only one girl in my lifetime that I probably really loved, but I am not going to say her name here. Whether or not her and I end up together again someday is completely out of my reach. We'll just have to see where life takes me now.
And now, considering that I am bored as FUCK, here is a-nother survey I stole from cody.
3 things that intrigue me:
1. sex, and hearing the life stories of those girls I am lucky enough to share a bed with
2. the combination of psychadelic/concrete drugs and music
3. the possibility that I can do anything I want to
3 things that I like about myself:
1. I can spike my hair and get away with it
2. I'm not THAT fat :P
3. what I have experienced in my life so far
3 things that I constantly try to improve myself on:
1. the use of different personalities on different people
2. my singing voice
3. broadening my sense of awareness and intelligence
3 random things about my parents:
1. my dad is the president of an off-roading club for X-Terras
2. my mother was born in the phillipines
3. my parents probably had the same relationship I had with Kate with the only difference being I did not get Kate pregnant
3 things that boggle my mind:
1. how my personality is constantly changing, for the better and the worse
2. the individuality contained on the planet earth, but only a small percentage is ever noticed
3. my own subconscious and what it is capable of telling me, when im not looking
3 things 99.9% of people dont know about me:
1. love is the single most important thing in my life, even though I push it away every chance I get
2. I have an unspoken plan with Ian to take the world by storm with our capabilities as musicians
3. I have an unspoken plan to prepare myself for the apocalypse with Cody
3 of my favorite quotes:
1. "Not to touch the Earth/Not to see the Sun" -The Golden Bough
2. "There are things known, and things unknown, and in between are the doors." -Jim Morrison
3. "Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic." -Arthur C. Clarke
3 people that I admire:
1. my father
2. my mother
3. a girl whos name I will never use on this livejournal (but may have in the past)
3 things i hate about myself:
1. how I switch every year or so from being fat to skinny
2. the horrible decisions I made which pushed everyone so dear from my life away from me
3. my ability to not care at all about you, unless it benefits me
3 of my favorite hobbies:
2. video games (unfortunately there has been a steady decline in the quality of most video games)
*Snowboarding and paintballing count up there, but not done quite as often.
3 things i'm looking forward to:
1. using my paintball gun
2. starting this new project with Ian
3. maybe getting a brand new car for me (I wish I wish I wish it was a Subaru WRX STI)
3 weird things about me:
1. Ian once said "sometimes you have the laziness of your dad, where you sleep for 2 days straight and when I call your house you sound dead. And then other days you'll want to go out and do everything in the freakin world and drag me along for the ride"
2. my dad told me "you have the luck of the irish, boy. You've got all the luck I never had so when you called telling me you got in an accident I figured you were okay because you always are."
3. If someone is confident, I will try my absolute hardest (subconsciously) to become that persons friend until I convince myself that whoever Im befriending is no longer cool.
3 things that turn me on:
1. if your eyes shine like an angel. Only 2 girls I have EVER met have had that trait, one of whom I adored for several years.
2. some reason I date girls with weird names...langley, noe, another girl who I dont wanna say.
3. Confidence, but not cockiness, intelligence but not nerdiness.
3 things that i promise i will never be involved with:
1. intentional suicide
2. the support of groups such as the racist/bigotted NRA, KKK, USA
3. sex with a girl who weighs more than I do
3 things i miss from the past:
1. sex at least once a day
2. getting drunk at least once a day
3. watching movies late at night while being drunk, and then having sex at least twice and finally falling asleep. Then waking up to the sound of that girls mother asking if I wanted pancakes that morning. And realizing that you and your girlfriend had broken the Drying Machine but blamed it on your best friends so that her mother would not find out. But also realizing that the night before you had proclaimed your love to this person and probably weirded her out, but it didn't matter because you were both having fun and it would not stop until the summers end.